Bankruptcy Lawyer Robert J. Skowronski———————————————————————– WHAT’S THE ONE THING YOUR CREDITORS DON’T WANT YOU TO KNOW?
It’s that the federal bankruptcy laws have helped millions of middle class individuals end their debt problems, keep their property, and rebuild their finances quickly and easily. Join the hundreds of satisfied clients whose lives have been changed by bankruptcy lawyer Robert J. Skowronski and who have discovered that:
• The Relief From Debt Is Awesome. Federal bankruptcy law allows for most types of debts to be wiped out. In fact, most clients get debt free without paying a penny more to creditors. And once creditors get notice of your case, harassment, lawsuits and collection efforts must stop. Click here to find out more.
• The Protections For Your Property Are Large. The bankruptcy laws have generous “exemptions” to protect property from creditors. They can shield homes, cars, cash, belongings, accounts, wages, 401k/IRAs, & more. Most clients get out of debt and keep everything they own. Click here to find out more.
• The Process Is Painless. For most clients, ending their debt problems through bankruptcy takes about five hours of their time. A majority of this time is spent at home gathering documents and taking credit courses. Better yet, most clients don’t step into a court or testify before a judge. Click here to find out more.
• The Credit Score Recovery Is Quick. If you can’t pay your debt, bankruptcy may be the quickest and only way for you to repair your credit score and qualify for credit, car loans, and mortgages. Click here to find out more.
• No One Has To Know. While your bankruptcy case may be “public record,” unless you’re famous, chances are no one you care about will ever find out you sought the protection of the court. That includes employers, friends, neighbors, and even spouses. Click here to find out more.
I’m bankruptcy lawyer Robert J. Skowronski and I help good people like you get out of debt and turn their lives around. Call (773) 283-1600 or email (Rbskowronski@gmail.com) to set up your Free Debt Relief Analysis. The consultation is completely free.
Chicago, IL 60630
(2) This website is an advertisement for legal services to IL residents only.
(3) The information on this website is for general educational purposes only. It is not specific legal advice to you. Do not rely on it. See a licensed attorney before taking any action.
(4) An attorney-client relationship can only be formed by signing a written contract for representation.
National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys
American Bankruptcy Institute
Better Business Bureau