- 5491 N Milwaukee Ave
Chicago, IL 60630
Disclaimer:(1) I am a licensed IL attorney & debt relief agent. I help people get out of debt through bankruptcy, lawsuit defense, and negotiated settlements.
(2) This website is an advertisement for legal services to IL residents only.
(3) The information on this website is for general educational purposes only. It is not specific legal advice to you. Do not rely on it. See a licensed attorney before taking any action.
(4) An attorney-client relationship can only be formed by signing a written contract for representation.
National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys
American Bankruptcy Institute
Better Business Bureau
Let’s face it, life in debt can be extremely difficult. And if you can no longer afford to make payments on that debt, every hour of every day can become something close to hell.
But, imagine that you had the opportunity to completely wipe out your debt or reduce it to the point that it is manageable. Imagine that you could put an end to the constant harassment and threats.
Without debt, life can become full of hope and possibilities. No longer does debt drain your finances. You can now start a savings account, retirement account, or college fund for the kids. More importantly, you no longer have constant stress from debt. You can think positively and plan for a brighter future.
ABRACADABRA, PROBLEMS BE GONE
While it may seem like magic, it’s not. That’s the power of the federal bankruptcy laws. Through these laws you may be able to do the following all at once and with little effort on your part:
• Get rid of most credit card bills, personal loans, medical bills, payday loans, and other debt;
• Stop most creditor lawsuits and wage garnishments;
• Stop the constant telephone and mail harassment by bill collectors;
• Eliminate most income tax liabilities for tax returns filed over three years ago;
• Wipe out most creditor judgments against you and debts from foreclosures or repossession;
• End your personal liability for most types of previous accidents, such as car accidents;
• Put an end to your personal liability for most type of debts from failed businesses;
• Unfreeze you bank account and get back your driver’s license;
• And more….
IF YOU THOUGHT THAT WAS AWESOME, READ THIS…
In addition to the above remedies in a chapter 7, you may also qualify for the following
relief in a chapter 13:
• Stop Home Foreclosures and Car Repossessions: If you’re facing a foreclosure or repossession, a Chapter 13 may be the only way to force your lender to accept missed payments over time and allow you to keep your property. Even if your home is about to be sold or your car has been repossessed, you still may be able to save them if you act quick enough.
• Wipe Out A Second Mortgage: If your home is “underwater”, you may be able to get rid of your second mortgage. This can significantly reduce what you pay per month for mortgage expenses and make it worth keeping your home.
• Reduce Your Car Loan Payment: If your car is worth less than the value of your auto loan and you purchased it more than 2 1/2 years ago, you may be able to reduce the loan to the value of your car and lower your monthly payments.
• Protect Co-debtors: If a 3rd party co-signed a debt for you and you cannot make that payment you may be able to reorganize the debt to protect the 3rd party from a lawsuit.
• Keep Valuable Property: If you have property that is worth more than the exemption limits (see property article) and you want to keep that property, you may be able to do so in a Chapter 13.
WHY WAIT ANY LONGER?
If debt is ruining your life and preventing you from going forward, don’t delay in calling me. You owe it to yourself and your family to at least find out if you qualify to get your debts forgiven.
If you do, you may just find yourself completely free from debt and loving life again.